A new Yuri's Revenge mod, in development for a year, has finally been released. Named 'Mental Omega' and created by Speeder, it adds a host of new units and changes the gameplay completely. Apparently. There's also the option for soundtrack expansion.
You can find out more information at the website or go and download it (thanks Banshee). If you need more convincing, check out the impressive features list using the link below.
1. About 50 new units, infantry and structures
2. About 25 skirmish game modes in total
3. 6 new Tech Buildings on new MO maps
4. Many new Skirmish maps
5. All known Yuri\'s Revenge bugs&glitches fixed
6. New country units and specialities enabled
7. PsiCorps divided to two countries: Yuri and Uri
8. All three conflict sides balanced
9. Soviet and PsiCorps air force enabled
10. No more PsiCorps naval and infantry deficiency
11. New in-game graphics enhancements and sounds
12. New storyline with three new campaigns (later versions)
13. Increased Artifical Intelligence (AI) and Computer IQ
14. New themes and Possibilty to use RA2 music in MO
15. Many in-game changes
16. And many, many more....