blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
» Forum » View all Posts » raptor

» PS3 or XBOX 360 (View)18:30 09.08.06
XBOX 360, PS3 is like old version of xbox, u can hear musikk, watch dvd`s on it, not big deal, but XBOX 360 have best graffic!!! but dont use money on consoles, play PC-games, or du what u want, u have moneyGrin

» Israel (View)23:48 31.07.06

Originally posted by thecommander...

Originally posted by raptor...
Wtf? Israil is very ugly country, and they have no right to kill sivilian people in Lebanon!!!! they just to killl some muslims in Lebanon that is all, they do not care about that two soldier..Angry

first of all, not all isral ppl are ugly as u say,
in the last faw years ppl cant enter bus cuz terorist blow them up,
in every place u go ull see bad ppl and good ppl so be quiet.
second: sometimes we miss the target and hit civilians but its not cuz we want,
as jude i can live i peace with everyone as long as no one hurt me, unlike u i dont judge someone 2 good person or bad person jast because hes jude or not.
then i love or hate someone is jast because the way he behave 2 me,
GOT IT?!?

naw about this:
Originally posted by raptor...
Triarii, i have right, judes hate muslims, and muslims hate judes, Israel are scared, muslims gonna kill judes i feature, just watch, Iran can destroy that f***** country with one atombomb, and why is USa in that conflict???

in the cold war Rusia gave 2 Soria nuke missile head arrows BUT they took it back after Israel got promission 2 use nuke wepon against EVERY cauntry that attack Israel with nuke.
so ur Iraq wont attack us with it unless they dont knew whats good for them...
and i'm very sorry but ppl like u prove that some humans r very stu***.
i can live in peace with u and everyone in the world as long as u raptor be smart 2 respect me as i am.
whats that really importent in person as not how u look, from were u come and stuff like this whats that really importent is how u behave, cuz even if u r presitent of a country u r still human and u r not better or wors then others.

sometimes i ask myself how ppl can shearch for live forms out side the planet then they cant stop fighting against others... if human were smart enough 2 live together in peace maybe then we can find life out side Earth... cuz unlike
humans alien need jast 1 erorr from us and theyll kill all us for some stupid ppl who cant respect others.
by the way what Israel did 2 u that u hate us raptor?

P.S.
we do care about the soldires

LOOOL man, Israil have not a-bomb, (if they have that i dont care) but anyway dont think Israil is a very nice country either, i hva seen many TV-shows that shows us what israil doing in Palestina, and i sweare Israil is going to get a way with that, they will be punished for that, Israil started first all this shit with soldiers( maybe israil have did that self, to kill people), AND i sweare Israil will not say i word to IRAK SYRIA and som other countryes, because IRAK AND SYRIA will KICK YUOR ASS, so STFU, you have nothing to say about this because THE GOOD GUY win always in the end Cool UNDERSTUD?!?!?!?!IRAK have A-bomb, why do USA care about that???!?! do all think IRAK will luanch that BOMB to USA or what, IRAK is a COUNTRY too, so chill USA, nothing to worry about

» Israel (View)13:12 31.07.06
Triarii, i have right, judes hate muslims, and muslims hate judes, Israel are scared, muslims gonna kill judes i feature, just watch, Iran can destroy that f***** country with one atombomb, and why is USa in that conflict???

» Is it Off? (View)01:29 31.07.06

Originally posted by [BBF]Conflict...
Well. With so many people having left EA Games is the game gonna take off?

i hope not, i think Ea is best in strategy games, I think if new and bether version of Zh willl come so will that be bestsell game ever

» Israel (View)01:23 31.07.06
Wtf? Israil is very ugly country, and they have no right to kill sivilian people in Lebanon!!!! they just to killl some muslims in Lebanon that is all, they do not care about that two soldier..Angry

» The Laser General (View)01:19 31.07.06
Yeah, that is cool,but Stealth fighter have just two rockets and they are weak too....

» Halogen (View)12:16 26.07.06
Halogen is to fantastic if you now what im saying, tanks and helicopeters is from another worldTongue If EA will make new game of Zh, I will help them with some new idees

» The Laser General (View)12:12 26.07.06
but i cant understand, when i attack with Steakth fighter they always destroy them, why, even when they dont have stealth-radar

» Link to Mod (View)15:22 12.07.06
Can someone link to Mod?Grin

i can someone, like this www.bossgenerals.com

» The Laser General (View)12:01 08.07.06

Originally posted by bigguy563...
Unless your oppenent is laser general and has avengers plus laser turrets, or he's infantry general and has a bunch of gattling infantry.

naa, no problem for meCool

» Ultimate Boss (View)09:43 04.07.06
Thx, but i have downloaded a mod " C&CGeneralsZeroHourBOSS " and i have all BOSSes in game, here is download page www.bossgenerals.com. THx for help anywayRoll-Eyes

» How do i play online?! (View)16:18 03.07.06
when i push online, and then comes a message " you must have patch to play C&CZH online, download it here" and after i have download that patch, i can`t play Unhappy

» Ultimate Boss (View)16:17 03.07.06
how do unlock the Ultimate Boss???

» America`s Wrath (View)16:08 03.07.06
help me

» General Cranger (View)15:23 02.07.06
Genral Cranger is best, i could kill him on " Challenge" when i was Laser general, he attacked me with King Raptor, all of time, and i lose!

» The Laser General (View)15:20 02.07.06
The laser General is good, but i think Air force General is best, King raptor is best in the game

» Does anyone still play? (View)15:18 02.07.06
no, Ra2 sucks i think, now is Zh the best, i hope new game will come out soon, bether then Zh

» America`s Wrath (View)12:51 28.06.06
Have do i buy America`s Wrath in Zero hour?????Confused

» America`s Wrath (View)12:50 28.06.06
Have do i buy America`s Wrath in Zero hour?????Confused

CNCSeries.Com