Hell March 3
Started by: HomeSkillet on 23.02.05 @ 3:05 AM
CNCSeries.Com Forum Thread - Located at http://www.cncseries.com/forum/?129

Page 1 of 212--»

Show All Posts

Posted by HomeSkillet, 03:05 23.02.05
I think they should make a hell march 3 for RA3 and try to get Frank Klepacki to do it since he did the first and second hell marches.

Posted by AvianKnight, 12:11 23.02.05
Just say get Frank Klepacki back. Generals tracks are too unlively, as opposed to Klepacki's creations.
Posted by [BBF]Conflict, 23:09 25.02.05
Agreed. The RA1 Option to change the track when u wanted to fit the battle was cool!
Posted by FlaK, 01:26 26.02.05
Frank Klepacki works for Petroglyph now.

And EA's musician could do just as good a job as him if that's what they requested.
Posted by Neo_James, 03:07 26.02.05
I love Frank's work, especially from EBFD, just quality stuff. And of course, Hell March baby, too bad he isn't going to make it though, hopefully though the soundtrack will be somewhat better than G/ZH. I mean, it wasn't that bad mind you, it was kinda more fits the mood of the games, but I hope there is a bit more oomph in RA3 soundtrack.
Posted by Cal, 16:44 26.02.05
hellmarch kicked ass Grin
Posted by ThBolt, 17:07 27.02.05
Grin Grin Grin I'm waiting it?(yoksa böyle miydi bea?)Grin Grin Grin
Posted by Yuri_Copy, 13:09 15.03.05
The Red Alert music is just made for that games and are not made for Generals or Renegade.

So the music in Red Alert will not pass in either Generals or Renegade.
It is just made for Red Alert.

And I tnink that the music to Generals is good Klepackis music won´t pass in there.
Posted by jacko3334, 13:01 16.03.05
They'll probably get some overstressed EA guy to do it and it'll turn out rubbish.
Posted by Yuri_Copy, 09:15 17.03.05
What would be the diference between hm1 and hm2?
What new instruments should be used?
Posted by AUTO, 03:34 31.03.05

Originally posted by jacko3334...
They'll probably get some overstressed EA guy to do it and it'll turn out rubbish.

Yup, that’s probably what’s going to happen. They will try to imitate but will not completely match Frank's style.
Posted by Radiation, 18:43 02.04.05
HM2 personally was mi fave tune in RA2, but in YR they had to take it outAngry Why? was it unpopular. wat do u think?
Posted by RJ815, 23:17 11.04.05
Yeah, Hell March is still my favorute music track from any C&C game. In RA2 it sounded weirder, but still cool. The music so accurately displays the workings of war. Shouting, marching, and other stuff. It's a excellent song.
Posted by KOGdem, 06:36 04.09.05
personally i think they should make so when a certain number of units are fighting (your units at their base) it should auto play something like the into in orion (an instrumental by metallica) and have a whole differant song for when its at your base and auto tune for when ur following a scout around n stuff that would be proHappy so then the person doesnt even notice but all of a sudden when all his units are going phyco on an enemy base this pro music comes on
Posted by bigguy563, 23:08 04.09.05
they kinda had something like that in generals, like when you lost like half your army or something like that it would start playing different music. Not entirely sure but I think it was somehting like that.
Page 1 of 212--»