blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Fires Of Heaven » People from Timaru discuss what your been up to lately?

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
Gen_LodishIconPeople from Timaru discuss what your been up to lately?12:24 14.06.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

Reps: 541

#994, 491 Posts

12:25 14.06.06 - Edited

This is for Members from Timaru, to see whats been going on down in the South island and how the city is growing and if the people there are still the same, etc...

Gen_LodishIcon...12:32 14.06.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

#994, 491 Posts

blank
Same old, Same old.. It snowed on monday and fuk thats the first time i experienced snow, so its all good aye down here. But most people still don't have power. I still went into work, the town looked beautiful in white...lol. Oh yer thats right on the channel 3 news had a better story on auckland about a powercut and that played for 20 minutes tops and about the snow down in the mid south lasted 2 minutes on the news thats bullshit as timaru and other towns were snowed in, no power and business closed for a couple of days, not like auckland just powercut for a day and now everything is back to normal. Everyone down here are trying there best to keep warm and grab supplys.. We should of got the spot light not auckland.

Lt_MykIcon...06:55 15.06.06 

[NZSC] CO COMMANDER

Please replace avatar!
 Reps: 334

#991, 282 Posts

blank
man i saw that on the newz aye ashburton got hit hard aye

Gen_LodishIcon...06:57 15.06.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

#994, 491 Posts

blank

Originally posted by Lt_Myk...

yer, poor MattUnhappy

Gen_LodishIcon...07:24 15.06.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

#994, 491 Posts

blank

Originally posted by Lt_Myk...

yer pretty sad about Matt and the Oldlady.

Gen_LodishIcon...13:32 21.06.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

#994, 491 Posts

blank
Yer... its snowing outside of Timaru, just hope that it passes by us. Don't want to get sick again lol

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com