blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Red Alert 2 Discussion » Tournament Reputation Points Added


Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
Page 1 of 212--»
RobIconTournament Reputation Points Added14:55 09.02.06 

Founder


Reps: 1598

#1, 928 Posts


blank
All members who participated in the tournament have been awarded the promised reputation points.

Chris was rewarded 100 (plus a unique medal), Jacko 50 and all other participants 25.

The reputation break-down for member profiles now lists all misc events.

The points have put Jacko and Bigguy very close to their 3 star rep badge.

Well done to all who took part.
 
Apocalypse_TankIcon??03:30 04.06.06 

Chaplain of CNC


 Reps: 254

#359, 219 Posts


blank
how in the world are people supposed to get so much reputation points if they hardly get the chance of entering a tournament?

theres more to life than tournament talk have u ever tried maybe rep. points for sending in very good maps or information about a certain game?

and actually try to get info on the previous games so more people would be interested in your site other than what was made after 2000.
 
bigguy563Icon...14:05 04.06.06 

reputed member


Reps: 924

#34, 545 Posts


blank
Your reputation is basically a measure of how active you are on the site. If you're really active in the forum, you can rack up a lot of reps. And like you state, you can get reputation points by adding files, including maps to the database.
 
AshIcon...18:28 04.06.06 


 Reps: 244

#3, 177 Posts


blank

Originally posted by Tsunami_Tank...
how in the world are people supposed to get so much reputation points if they hardly get the chance of entering a tournament?

theres more to life than tournament talk have u ever tried maybe rep. points for sending in very good maps or information about a certain game?

and actually try to get info on the previous games so more people would be interested in your site other than what was made after 2000.



Who would care about unit info for the older games now? You can find it anywhere. We try and give content that's worth something, so when Rob started it the unit info was compiled as it was interesting, just like the other games we cover. It'd be a copy-image-write-boring-description over and over again, there's no point.

Rep points are given for many reasons, read the forum FAQ. We can add them for any reason we see fit as well, it isn't a strict rule-based thing.
 
Apocalypse_TankIconthanks and no thanks11:28 09.06.06 

Chaplain of CNC


 Reps: 254

#359, 219 Posts


11:29 09.06.06 - Edited

i thank bigguy563 for the nifty info and that someone who actually answered my question but i don't really care about what Fab fab fab has to say, really. i dont need ur opinion Fab fab fab
 
AshIcon...14:06 09.06.06 


 Reps: 244

#3, 177 Posts


blank

Originally posted by Tsunami_Tank...
i thank bigguy563 for the nifty info and that someone who actually answered my question but i don't really care about what Fab fab fab has to say, really. i dont need ur opinion Fab fab fab



Uhm, Fap Fap Fap is my title text. I'm Ash. I'm the webmaster along with Rob.

Cheers.
 
Apocalypse_TankIcon...03:59 11.06.06 

Chaplain of CNC


 Reps: 254

#359, 219 Posts


blank
do i look like i care Ash?
i have spoken enough as it is so dont reply
 
RobIcon...16:59 11.06.06 

Founder


Reps: 1598

#1, 928 Posts


blank
First official warning for being a cocky prick.

Anything else and you're banned.

We don't appreciate people with attitude problems here.
 
dark1Iconwatch it05:13 12.06.06 

 Reps: 12

#1060, 2 Posts


blank
ey, even though you may be the founder of this website, it doesn't give you the right to call other people names like you called Tsunami_Tank a "cocky prick".
even as the founder of this website you should Know better than that
 
AshIcon...07:11 12.06.06 


 Reps: 244

#3, 177 Posts


07:11 12.06.06 - Edited


Originally posted by dark1...
ey, even though you may be the founder of this website, it doesn't give you the right to call other people names like you called Tsunami_Tank a "cocky prick".
even as the founder of this website you should Know better than that



Rob called him on his inappropriate attitude (i.e., "being a cocky prick"), and gave him a warning. Seems fair to me.

edit: who're you anyway, his roommate?
 
dark1Icon...10:03 12.06.06 

 Reps: 12

#1060, 2 Posts


blank
i dont even know this guy, but its not wrong to stick up for him
 
Apocalypse_TankIconthanks10:09 12.06.06 

Chaplain of CNC


 Reps: 254

#359, 219 Posts


10:13 12.06.06 - Edited

thanks man, although i don't know who you are, or what state you come from.
i owe you one. but i still think its inappropriate to call people names and also make a set of rules & regulations
 
AshIcon...19:59 12.06.06 


 Reps: 244

#3, 177 Posts


blank
Funny. You don't know each other but post from the same computer?


Tongue
 
bigguy563Icon...00:50 13.06.06 

reputed member


Reps: 924

#34, 545 Posts


02:11 13.06.06 - Edited

Also somewhat ironic that you two should have the same birthdays, and their last online periods are within a half-hour of each other. Tongue

Btw Ash, How'd you figure out they're on the same computer. (if "they" is appropriate here)
 
Apocalypse_TankIcon...07:50 13.06.06 

Chaplain of CNC


 Reps: 254

#359, 219 Posts


blank
ITS CALLED A LIBRARY COMPUTER
 


Thread ClosedAdd New Thread
Page 1 of 212--»
Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com