blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Generals Discussion » OVERLORD TANKs... too powerful? (exp players needed)

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
williamlordsIconOVERLORD TANKs... too powerful? (exp players needed)05:17 22.01.06 

Reps: 12

#662, 1 Posts

blank
Hey there, ppl. I've got a problem. A couple of friends and I just started playing C&C against each other. I picked CHina as my favored faction, while they went GLA and USA... now they're bitching because the Overlord Tanks kick their asses. So, they're going on to say that the game is unbalanced; that Overlord tanks cannot be stopped en masse. Thus, they dont want me to play as China when we fight. Well, fook that... I dont even care if you tell me how to beat 'em, just lemme know if their bitching is true or not. I don't think it is, I'm sure there's ALWAYS a way around an enemy unit.
help?

ripailaIcon...16:51 22.01.06 

Reps: 103

#499, 78 Posts

blank
if ur a good player u will always faind ways to stop the overlords

bigguy563Icon...04:03 23.01.06 

reputed member

Reps: 924

#34, 545 Posts

blank
I think I made some remark about this as the last post of the ZH section.

semper__Icon...00:13 12.02.06 

Reps: 11

#727, 1 Posts

blank
they can be easily stopped. Just make use of the rocket troopers in each nation. long rangers...aircraft support...they're really slow. Even a group of properly microed humvees (or 2 rockvees) can take out overlords one by one, indefinetely.

Their complaining is stupid. go tell them that. they just suck a gla/usa. =|

ripailaIcon...12:18 28.02.06 

Reps: 103

#499, 78 Posts

blank
i like to take overlords out with rocketbuggies..cheap..long rage..fast

Gen_LodishIcon...11:57 06.05.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

Reps: 541

#994, 491 Posts

blank

Originally posted by williamlords...
Hey there, ppl. I've got a problem. A couple of friends and I just started playing C&C against each other. I picked CHina as my favored faction, while they went GLA and USA... now they're bitching because the Overlord Tanks kick their asses. So, they're going on to say that the game is unbalanced; that Overlord tanks cannot be stopped en masse. Thus, they dont want me to play as China when we fight. Well, fook that... I dont even care if you tell me how to beat 'em, just lemme know if their bitching is true or not. I don't think it is, I'm sure there's ALWAYS a way around an enemy unit.
help?

na man the game is balance, its how the way they play, the overlord can be stop its all about skill on how to do it ie.. using rocket soldiers air support, etc..

Gen_LodishIcon...11:58 06.05.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

#994, 491 Posts

blank

Originally posted by semper__...
they can be easily stopped. Just make use of the rocket troopers in each nation. long rangers...aircraft support...they're really slow. Even a group of properly microed humvees (or 2 rockvees) can take out overlords one by one, indefinetely.

yep i hear you on that one bro

Gen_LodishIcon...09:24 20.05.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

#994, 491 Posts

blank

Originally posted by bigguy563...
I think I made some remark about this as the last post of the ZH section.

maybe you did???

Gen_LodishIcon...09:24 20.05.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

#994, 491 Posts

blank

Originally posted by ripaila...
i like to take overlords out with rocketbuggies..cheap..long rage..fast

yep they are pretty good

Gen_LodishIcon...09:25 20.05.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

#994, 491 Posts

09:26 20.05.06 - Edited

Originally posted by semper__...

yes one by one but not in large numbers

stuartgreeneIcon...02:57 21.06.06 

Reps: 13

#1081, 2 Posts

blank
3 USA rocket men own an overlord with laser lock, unless they have gatting upgrade, but 3 either side should still do it, USA can use their tommahowks also, and what abotu Auora bombers? there's so many options, GLA can use terrorists/bomb trucks to blow them up take out loads at a time, or scud launcher?

Either that or is they rush you before the game starts, you won't have time

CastroIcon...15:59 13.10.07 

Reps: 39

#1668, 17 Posts

blank
My overlord tanks gets destroyed by the battle bus with 8 rockets in it and also the annoying jarmen kell who kills the big guy in the overlord.

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com