blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Comments » Battle Report: aajokufan (aly) Vs. thejackal

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
jacko3334IconBattle Report: aajokufan (aly) Vs. thejackal10:23 31.12.05 

Reps: 509

#51, 281 Posts

blank
well, acidtank's bo was pwr>ref>afc>rax>war then make 2-3 rockies with straight tanks, harrass with rockies, place para well near his wf and smash him with your tanks+para.

aly199Icon...16:19 31.12.05 

Reps: 91

#623, 6 Posts

blank

Originally posted by jacko3334...
well, acidtank's bo was pwr>ref>afc>rax>war then make 2-3 rockies with straight tanks, harrass with rockies, place para well near his wf and smash him with your tanks+para.

Ye, I meant, power, refinery, afc. Happy No need for more then 1 rocky though.

jacko3334Icon...03:22 01.01.06 

Reps: 509

#51, 281 Posts

03:26 01.01.06 - Edited

yes there is. Otherwise you won't use all your money from cy+sell etc. before your first para is ready, and if you manage to kill his flak your rocketeers will actually be able to do some damage beyond annoyance value.

aly199Icon...13:51 01.01.06 

Reps: 91

#623, 6 Posts

blank

Originally posted by jacko3334...
yes there is. Otherwise you won't use all your money from cy+sell etc. before your first para is ready, and if you manage to kill his flak your rocketeers will actually be able to do some damage beyond annoyance value.

I wasn't planning on selling. I just use the early rocky to force him to make flak then move mcv and put ref on gems. Might work, either way it's always a gamble no matter what you do. Roll-Eyes

Post A Reply

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com