blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Red Alert 3 Discussion » Storyline Idea

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
silverIconStoryline Idea16:40 02.09.05 

Reps: 24

#430, 11 Posts

16:44 02.09.05 - Edited

Hi,
First thing I think RA3 needs more film time with actors and show all the action,make it more narrative in storytelling.With new DVD technology there is a lot of space available for long length movies and action sequences.This would make it something unique compare to other RTS games out there.
The story should be based on the original Red alert game,I don't think it should be connected with Tiberian storyline as Tiberian dawn is more of a spinoff.
RA2 was based on time so maybe RA3 could have something like a parallel universe theme.Many years later some scientists manage to exploit blackholes and they lead to another parallel universe where the Soviets rule the whole world.
Then somehow the Russians in the normal world findout about this technology and manage to infiltrate Allies base to get the technology and contact the parallel side Russians to try and conquer the normal world which would mean forever rule of Soviets in time and space.
Sounds wacky,but not a bad idea.

KOGdemIcon...05:54 04.09.05 

Reps: 33

#428, 22 Posts

blank
now how the hell did you come up with that shit? good idea but kinda pointless to post it here not like westwood would be looking at all the C&C fansights for ideas lol
but thats pretty good

silverIconHey16:36 07.09.05 

#430, 11 Posts

blank
Hey,
Yea thanks for the info just an idea,bit realistic as scientists are actually working on blackholes Happy.
Yea hope westwood comes up with something good for RA3 long time coming.
Nice to meet you and all the CnC fans.

Sam Happy

KOGdemIcon...00:03 11.09.05 

Reps: 33

#428, 22 Posts

blank
i dont even know y im posting it but it would be funny if it were made into a weapon on sum stupid game lol (i tried this took 7 hours)

if u get the magnetic powder stuff... (or grind up magnets lol) then get it so theres a negative (-) ball thing in the middle then have a bunch of - powder stuff around it, it pushes outwards so then u get positive (+) powder stuff on the outside of the negative its a floating metal ballGrin really wierd.. (dont attempt this unless u got spare megnets, a sharp knife and plenty of time lol)

heres a pic (|= + and := -)

|: : :|
|: : :| (just in a sphere)

doesnt work with fridge megnets...
i also think i disobeyes some laws of science and gravity but if u kick it, it falls apart

silverIconOk23:14 12.09.05 

#430, 11 Posts

blank
Hi,
Magnets? Are you trying to find the north pole?lol.

Grin

thecommanderIcon>11:59 14.09.05 

NS creator

Reps: 193

#66, 164 Posts

19:12 05.01.06 - Edited

Originally posted by silver...
Hi,
First thing I think RA3 needs more film time with actors and show all the action,make it more narrative in storytelling.With new DVD technology there is a lot of space available for long length movies and action sequences.This would make it something unique compare to other RTS games out there.
The story should be based on the original Red alert game,I don't think it should be connected with Tiberian storyline as Tiberian dawn is more of a spinoff.
RA2 was based on time so maybe RA3 could have something like a parallel universe theme.Many years later some scientists manage to exploit blackholes and they lead to another parallel universe where the Soviets rule the whole world.
Then somehow the Russians in the normal world findout about this technology and manage to infiltrate Allies base to get the technology and contact the parallel side Russians to try and conquer the normal world which would mean forever rule of Soviets in time and space.
Sounds wacky,but not a bad idea.

okay...but if russians in the normal world will want 2 take over the world the normal america may try 2 stop them right?

silverIconYea18:31 04.11.05 

#430, 11 Posts

blank
Hi,
Well yea I think US would always be up and ready to take arms so if Russia were to come up with a strike plan the US would be involved to thwart them.
US also has to battle with the parallel universe Russian soldiers.Tough going missions.

Happy

ukdevilIcon...19:00 05.12.05 

Reps: 54

#560, 17 Posts

blank
I think that what should happen is this....

Yuri has control of the world that we know today. USA and USSR come together as one and fight Yuri. One problem. There has been a nuclear war and now the world suffers from a nuclear winter. (like paul said in the article) It's every country for itself and USA and USSR have to give aid to the world and defeat the Yuri. Maybe something along those lines...Roll-Eyes

erikmcfarIcon...19:32 05.12.05 

All-time Rep: 7000+

Reps: 387

#5, 318 Posts

blank
"reading makes you less dumberer."

Okay people, there are no less than 4 threads that in some form or another discuss possible Ra3 storylines, etc. Read them, post in there. Don't be a n00b and create your own clone thread that already exists.

You get -n00b points.

silverIconYuri plot17:47 30.04.06 

#430, 11 Posts

blank
Hi,
The Yuri plot has already been covered in RA2.RA3 should have something different I think.

SR Happy

eromtapIconFill in gaps20:45 12.11.07 

Reps: 16

#1685, 5 Posts

blank
i think they should fill in more storyline gaps from between red alert2/yuri's revenge and c&c3. because you don't actually know how the allies from red alert become GDI and Where NOD originated from

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com