blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Generals Discussion » C&C:Generals for Army Urban research - Help requested

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
CCscienceIconC&C:Generals for Army Urban research - Help requested16:15 25.05.05 

Reps: 12

#339, 1 Posts

15:41 02.12.05 - Edited

Hi all,

I'm wondering if you guys can fill me in on the "Epic" Generals Mod? One concern we have with C&C:Generals is that it might be too tactical when our primary interest is at the operational level of combat and Command & Control. From my initial readings on the Epic mod, it appears to push the game to a more operational level. Is this true? If so, are there any Baghdad scenarios for Epic Generals? Thanks so much for any help on these issues.

Jeff

JeremyIcon...18:06 25.05.05 

Reps: 103

#86, 61 Posts

blank
I dont know anything about Epic, but as far as your question about the Generals scenarios, go to [url]http://www.cncden.com [/url] They have the largest collection of maps around, and likely to have something like that. I know that one of the staffers there, RVMECH, has made missions for the U.S. military in the past, although they may be too tactical, im not real sure of your exact needs. You can search their site for all kinds of maps that have been submitted by fans, but for RVMECH's stuff, he has his own section that is linked to on the main page, and most of his stuff is more of a mission than just a map to play on.

Hope this helps!

Black_DragonIcon...05:36 17.11.05 

Reps: 32

#99, 22 Posts

blank
Uh oh, this is a scary thread. This goes into OPSEC violations Eek

Gen_LodishIcon...10:23 16.05.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

Reps: 541

#994, 491 Posts

blank

Originally posted by Black_Dragon...
Uh oh, this is a scary thread. This goes into OPSEC violations Eek

LOL ???

Gen_LodishIcon...09:23 20.05.06 

[NZSC] COMMANDER

Reps: 541

#994, 491 Posts

blank

Originally posted by Jeremy...
I dont know anything about Epic, but as far as your question about the Generals scenarios, go to [url]http://www.cncden.com [/url] They have the largest collection of maps around, and likely to have something like that. I know that one of the staffers there, RVMECH, has made missions for the U.S. military in the past, although they may be too tactical, im not real sure of your exact needs. You can search their site for all kinds of maps that have been submitted by fans, but for RVMECH's stuff, he has his own section that is linked to on the main page, and most of his stuff is more of a mission than just a map to play on.

Hope this helps!

true, thanks for the info even if the info is not for me lol

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com