blank My CNCSeries
Username:
Password:
blank
(Register)
Content Overview Files Database Tiberium Wars Section Red Alert 3 Section Zero Hour Section Generals Section Yuris Revenge Section Red Alert 2 Section Renegade Section About CNCSeries
» FAQ · History
» Staff · Contact Us

Header
blank
» Forum » Off Topic » Bowyer and Dyer

Previous Thread In Forum Previous Thread ¦ Next Thread Next thread in forum
RobIconBowyer and Dyer20:02 02.04.05 

Founder

Reps: 1598

#1, 928 Posts

blank
Has anybody else seen this yet? It's on the internet if you want to see it without waiting for Match of The Day.

Lee Bowyer and Kieron Dyer, who both play for Newcastle, just started fighting each other in the middle of the pitch. They were both sent off. Looks like Bowyer got the better of Dyer. Not surprising, he's nothing more than a common thug.

Furthermore, they've both been suspended from the FA Cup semi-final against United as a result. Excellent news for fellow United fans Happy

AshIcon...00:06 03.04.05 

Reps: 244

#3, 177 Posts

blank
Watching MOTD now but missed this - christ, Bowyer did get a few hard hits in there. Any reasons known yet?

RobIcon...10:49 03.04.05 

Founder

#1, 928 Posts

blank
Don't think anybodys uncovered the real story yet. Unless it did all flare up because Dyer wouldn't pass it to Bowyer!

Even more amusing in the same match was Steven Taylor's effort to prevent being sent off. After realising he'd blocked the ball on the line with his hand, he acted like he had been shot. It was so funny. Words cannot even begin to do it justice.

JimIcon...14:24 04.04.05 

Reps: 235

#10, 186 Posts

blank
Can't see how it can be anyone's fault but Bowyer.

Souness has been going understandably mental.

smallIcon...13:50 05.04.05 

Reps: 86

#9, 54 Posts

blank
lmao, yea bowyer isnt anything but a thug and an idiot. I mean he must be an idiot to leave a club like leeds for newcastle:P

RobIcon...15:00 05.04.05 

Founder

#1, 928 Posts

blank
His agent probably forced him to go somewhere where there are less Asians for him to beat up.

PaulIcon...19:05 05.04.05 

( . Y . )

Reps: 465

#2, 317 Posts

blank
I was out that night, so hadn't seen either incident. I would like to see a video of the handball, though. My dad & brother say it's hilarious.

ChaotixsIcon...19:20 05.04.05 

Reps: 76

#137, 64 Posts

blank
It was nearly as good as Rivaldos famous holding his face when his leg got hit by the ball against turkey.
Just not as successful.

CalIcon...00:27 10.04.05 

Reps: 175

#19, 156 Posts

blank
Ah wish i had seen this one earlier...beeing the local resident of this Tongue
I think the fight wasnt that bad..theres nothing wrong with players getting wound up there teams loosing 3-0 and being cheated by the ref....of course they are going to get angry and wound up. Dont tell me you've never had a fight during footy with your mates when things are going bad. Its a passionate game. Although I do believe bowyer is a racist so you know..

RobIcon...10:48 10.04.05 

Founder

#1, 928 Posts

blank
I think the dynamics of this situation are entirely different to a slight melee on a park. They are paid professionals, representing the club (and country in Dyer's case). The fight was in front of over 50,000 people - including countless children.

It's inexcusable. The message that such behaviour can be tolerated is an extremely dangerous precedent. So it was a good decision on the refs behalf to send them both off.

CalIcon...15:43 10.04.05 

Reps: 175

#19, 156 Posts

blank
Remember bowyer is actually a retard...he does struggle to talk in sentance alot of the time. Sad thing is him and dyer have been playing so well on form recently!

Post A ReplyAdd New Thread

Navigation:

CNCSeries.Com